Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last Days of Summer

Today was the last day-off that my kids & Hubby have together until the end of August, so we wanted to make sure we did some fun things.  Early in the morning, the kids went to play at my mom's house with some cousins while Hubby & I talked to a bank about construction loans for 2 hours.  After we picked-up the kids from my mom's house, we headed to a local kid's museum for a few hours.  Since no one takes photos of me, I'm including my artwork ... someday my kids can see something of me. And if any of my children end up being world-famous artists, you'll see that they did not get it from me. :)




 

 

After the museum, we had to rush home for another home-building-related meeting that ended up lasting 4 HOURS!  I was ready to curl-up & die ... or something.  We had planned to go out to dinner, but by the time the meeting ended, I was late for a church meeting and we were all starving, so we ran to DT (Del Taco), Hubby dropped me off at the church, and then the kids came home & talked Hubby into setting-up & playing some Wii games for a couple hours.  At first when I got home, I felt a little irritated that the kids were all still up and playing Wii, but I'm glad they had fun with their dad.  At 10 o'clock at night, I was still hungry and had been craving Grimaldi's Pizza all day, so we went for a late night outing to Grimaldi's for some awesome cheese pizza and the Mediterranean salad.





Pin It!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails